Hey everyone!!! well here is some great news!!!!! Today our family had the wonderful opportunity to clean the new Draper Temple!!!!
what an awesome experience to participate in!!!! I had a ball cleaning the temple. We were first taken on a tour of the temple and then we were split into groups to clean out family was the sweeping and moping crew. We were able to walk freely through the whole temple!!! My favorite part of the whole temple was the Sealing Room!! and the Celestial Room! these rooms are beyond words! the feeling that you felt when you were there was awesome!I cant wait to be there some day and be able to go through the temple! The Brides room and the Bride stairs were awesome! I just wanted to stay there the whole time. We were also able to see the man who carves the intricate stencils in the carpet in the rooms. it was so interesting to see that it is all done by hand!!!! WOW!!!!
I just wanted to let everyone know what an awesome experience that me and my family got to do this morning! Being in the Lords house was such a feeling of gratitude and complete Awe!!!!! How amazing to know that this church is true and the wonderful place that we get to go whenever we want when we are worthy to be there! I love Temples and the feeling that you get when you are there! What a great morning!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment