Hey everyone! I just wanted to write a quick post and let everyone know what is going on with me! drum roll please!.........
IM GOING ON A MISSION!!!!!!
YES YOU HEARD IT!!!!!!!
ERICA EBERT IS TURNING IN HER MISSION PAPERS AND IS GOING TO SERVE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hhahahahahha i love this! Yes you will notice that i am not in this picture, i googled sister missionaries and this was my favorite picture that i found! hahahaha, that will totally be me, cheesing it up!!! I am so excited to serve a mission i know that this is what the Lord has in store for me right now and I cant wait! of course knowing me i have a few guidelines that need to be followed in where i am going to be called.....
- I do not want to go anywhere south
- I cant deal with creepy crawly creatures and spiders the size of my fist
- I need to have normal seasons. and NO drastic weather issues, such as winter and negative temperatures for longer then 5 months! :)
hahaha and of course what it all comes down to is "Ill go where you want me to go" I cant wait to serve others and to teach people of the gospel! I love you all and thank you for all your support and love in my life! you're the greatest!




4 comments:
When will you be going?! I am also turning in my mission papers. Although I am more of a pessimist then you so my...LORD I WILL NOT list is longer!
1. I will not go to a place that only allows me to listen to motab and classical ( Contemporary Christian all the way baby!)
2. I will not go to the country
3. I will go somewhere close to family (<-----) hahahhahaha
I am striving to have an attitude like yours!!!! You do not know how you just gave me strength because of your excitment! :P Wouldn't it be cool if we got called to the same place! WAHAHAHAHAHHA
Can we do a guessing contest to see who comes the closest to where you get your call? I pick England!
Africa. I can tottaly see her wearing the headscarf and garb!
Erica that's awesome! You'll make a great misisonary! Just laugh and everyone will like you ;-) I predict you'll go to Canada...haha :-)
Post a Comment