Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Fun

I am making great progress slowly but surely! we have now successfuly posted 2 new recap posts and now onto the next! this post is going to be random family pics that have been going on the past few months when i have been going home on the weekends for baby showers, wedding showers, and just family needed time. its always a blessing knowing that no matter what is going on in your life you always have your family that will be there for you. they will support you and love you through it all! to my great and dedicated family this post is for you!


Creating modle magic creations!

Family Dinner is always an EPIC moment in the Ebert house hold, and this Sunday was no exception to that! Grandma Ebert was coming to dinner, Blaine and Mel were in charge of the salad, and Jonathan was in town from St. George too! so getting all of us together was such a treat! And what a blast we had together!

NO one should have to see that! LOL



Savannah and her pout! oh she gets me everytime with this look!!

 

Britton and the girls were so funny! they played together the whole night! and this is them eating chocolate icecream together

 

Mom and Grandma talking about Grandma's childhood. its so wonderful to hear her stories! they get better and better each time she tells them!
 
 
Mel you are stunning and your my "favorite"





she had chocolate everywhere! and she kept asking Grandma for more!




Oh Grandma Betty, how much we love you and truly cherish your presence with us!!! I love you so much!!!

The running joke in the family is if you can make it through family dinner, you've made it in our family! looks like everyone is still making it!  

Cooking has always been something that I have loved to do since I was a little girl. I can remember wanting to be baking all the time, I watched cooking shows instead of cartoons. Julia Child was my favorite Chef to watch Saturday mornings, so its always nice to see it in the family.

Emily AKA "Lump Bump" as I have so Poetically named her is
 sporting the great look of soon to be again mommy!!!

Here is Abbie and Savannah making gingerbread cookies with Emily





With cookies being decorated and I believe was a triumphant success, it has now come due time to clean up the mess...unfortunately each girl has decided to ignore the instructions of their mother so politely of not looking at her. Oh these girls make me laugh so hard!


As time goes by we were drawing near to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's 60th Wedding Anniversary! And what they wanted to do to celebrate was have everyone in the family come together and do a session at the Timpanogos Temple.

 It was so fun and so spiritual to be with my family in the Temple. While we were there we ran into Julie Beck! The General RS Pres!!! WOW what a woman! Its was an awesome day! After our session at the Temple we came back to Jan's house to eat and give Grandma and Grandpa their presesnt; which was a book that was compiled together of all the grandchildren and great grands! Each child got a page to display 5 of their favorite photos! it turned out to be really cute! 

Grandma and Grandpa Johnson on their Anniversary, right after the Temple Session.

While we were eating Tiffany's son decided that he was going to "rap" for Grandpa and this little video clip is of that. I hope your able to hear it; I havent personally seen it since the I taped it; but just know it was hillarious and so cute! WEll... I think that just about sums it up for random pics of the fam! But dont worry, I still have Thanksgiving, December, January and February to get caught back up on!

No comments: