Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happiness


So it's been a while since I have been on here. One because I couldn't get my password to work and the other because I'm a little obsessed with facebook. For the past month I have been very busy from starting a new job at Cafe Rio, as an accounts payable processor from moving to a new apartment and then starting a new relationship. All in all things in my life have been crazy. Another cool thing that happened when I was at work was that Shawn Bradley is friends with the owner and just happened to come in one day to hang out! I never realized how tall 7'6" really is!!!!


Today I went to Conference with my girlfriend Kimia who happens to me one of my best friends. It was such an awesome experience for the both of us! It happened to be pouring outside when it was over but that was ok, just made it more fun!! I cant wait to listen and watch conference tomorrow.

Another huge thing that is going on in my life is i am seeing the most amazing man! we have been seeing each other for a little bit now and things are great. Its hard when you live 400 miles away from each other and you can only see them every 2 weeks, that has definitely been a challenge, I was lucky enough that I went down to Las Vegas last weekend and had the best weekend of my life! I think that we spent about 10 dollars the whole weekend! and it was awesome! I cant think of anyone else that I want to sit in my pajamas with!

Colby and I hiking at Red Rock Canyon



Colby me and his daughter Haylie




Taking a brake to smile!




Daddy and his little Princess!!!

2 comments:

Russ and Em said...

I love the pics!!

Allison said...

I used to see Shawn Bradley in the Smith's in Park City - I guess he has a house there or something. The first time I saw him he was behind a display and I thought it was a guy on a ladder. He is one tall man.

The pictures are great and I think Colby's kinda cute - he looks like a keeper!

I'm finally going to link you to my blog, now that you're updating! :)