We road the classic rides such as the White Roller Coaster, where you feel with every turn the wood underneath you is going to break and you are going to fall to your death. (was that a little dramatic?) After the White Roller Coaster we went on Wicked!!!! that was so fun!!! Katie was really nervous to ride it at first, but once you ride you cant stop! That is the best ride that Lagoon has right now!
After the thrills and laughs from that we then went on everything that we could Colossus, Jet Star, The Rocket, and finally the Samurai! We hooked up with family and friends for dinner and fun conversation. After dinner I convinced my mother that she hasn't lived life enough and that she needs to ride the SKY COASTER with me!
This was so fun! Emily and my mom decided that we all should ride it together as just the girls! This was hilarious! I thought that Emily was going to have a panic attack when we were being lifted into the air. When you are at the top you are about 180 feet above the ground and can see the entire park and some! It was AWESOME!!!!!!
Here we are just before getting our turn!!!! YES!!!!
I was the one to pull the ripe Cord! Emily wanted me to count down for her and all I did was laugh my evil laugh! That didn't go over well because she then threatened me that I would never see my beautiful nieces again unless I did what she said! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Of course I obliged.
Here we are about to take our plunge!!!!
We had dad video tape the drop to death! It was Awesome! I screamed with glee the whole time while Emily and my mom repeated over and over..
"I cant believe I agreed to this!"
"This was a big mistake!"
Here is the Video! Its a little hard to see, but it was awesome!!! Hope you all enjoy the thrills and chills of the Ebert Girls Gone Wild!!!!!!




2 comments:
I so wish I could have been there! I've always wanted to go on the sky coaster, but I was always afraid I'd pee my pants as soon as it started. But I would have done it with you in a heartbeat! I can't believe you got your mom to do it, though! THAT would have been a Kodak moment for sure!
I honestly just didn't think I would get scared at all..Obviously I'm an idiot. LOL!
Post a Comment